Green Lodging News: “Award winning hotelier Ewald Biemans, whose properties enjoy average occupancies of more than 90 percent, will share his innovative and profitable environmental approaches with delegates attending the region’s premier sustainable tourism conference in Trinidad & Tobago next month.” Read full article here.
Latest posts by Anula Galewska (see all)
- Patricia Dwyer, Founder of The Purpose Business, on how to achieve impact at scale - 07/09/2017
- Why and how a travel tech company invests in CSR – Interview with Myla Tutt from Sojern - 11/07/2017
- Greenview’s Eric Ricaurte talks sustainable tourism and creating FOMO among hotels (part 2) - 03/07/2017
- How to engage local communities? The 2017 NatGeo World Legacy Awards winners share their tips - 06/06/2017
- Greenview’s Eric Ricaurte talks sustainable tourism and creating FOMO among hotels (part 1) - 06/06/2017