Gender Responsible Tourism, founded by Equality in Tourism Associate Iaia Pedemonte, has published an interactive map of trip locations where women are either involved in community projects, are a significant part of the tourism projects, or the ideas and management are all by women.
- The Gender Responsible Tourism Association’s main goal is to bring about an emergence of activities run by women in responsible tourism.
- GRT offers spaces on the website for those who would like to reach the attention of responsible tourists, for those who have projects, locations, products, destinations whereby with a trip, the main beneficiaries are women.
- Explore the map on the GRT website.
- Connect with GRT on their Facebook page.
- Read the report “Identifying Good Practice in Gender and Sustainable Tourism“.