The Breathing Forest has published an online guide to where in Barcelona to find the best in “activities, restaurants, accommodation and shops that not only provide a fantastic experience for the tourist, but that also gives back to the local community in some way.”
- Listings include such options as walking tours run by homeless people, a chance to dine in the dark where the waiting staff are visually impaired, and staying in non profit sustainable ecohostels.
- The guide is the first such from the Breathing Forest, who encourage readers to supply them with more info to be added to any later editions to the guide.
- Read the free guide to Barcelona.
- Follow The Breathing Forest on Twitter.
- Learn how social enterprises are becoming popular tourist attractions around the world.