Who We Are
We are the team behind all that is Travindy. Let us know if you would like to be involved too.
I specialise in sustainable tourism and business development in Central and Eastern Europe. I help shape ideas and manage projects.
- Consulted several travel businesses and destinations from Central and Eastern Europe, including Poland, Russia, Ukraine, among others.
- Worked as Global Community Manager at Travel Massive and Business Development Manager at ExploRussia.
- Accredited Auditor and Consultant for Travelife.
- Holds a masters degree in sociology; currently doing MSc in Responsible Tourism Management.
I am a writer and communications consultant specialising in responsible tourism. I help people tell better travel stories.
- Blog on WTM's Responsible Tourism website
- Write the World Travel and Tourism Council's monthly Tourism for Tomorrow newsletter
- Work with various hotels, lodges and other companies involved in sustainable tourism and conservation on their communications. Recent clients range from a UK National Park to an award-winning ecolodge in Dominica.
- My website is jmcsmith.co.uk
I am an expert in sustainable tourism communications, also specialised in sustainability certification and sustainable supply chain management.
- Professor of Sustainability Marketing at the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management at the University of Surrey
- Consultant at VisitEngland.
- Worked as Director of Respondeco.
- Extensive experience in training on sustainable tourism production and consumption.
- Helped over 2000 organisations to communicate sustainability, including UNEP, UNWTO, WWF and the Travel Foundation.
I am a hotel & restaurant sustainability consultant and sustainability marketing communications researcher.
- Internal Auditor GSTC-Biosphere, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015.
- Project Management for Sustainable Development & GRI G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines.
- Hotel Business Management degree and MSc in Responsible Tourism Management.
I am a digital marketing consultant specialised in sustainable tourism communication and marketing.
I am a freelance consultant specialised in destination management, ecotourism and marketing.
I am passionate about sustainable tourism. I specialise in social media marketing and blogger relations.
- Worked at World Travel Market Portfolio as a Digital Marketing Assistant.
- A final year student at Surrey University studying BSc International Business Management; completing a course Global Graduate Award in Sustainability.
I specialise in sustainable tourism at designated sites with focus on cultural routes in the Baltic Sea Region.
- Contributed to the Sustainable Tourism Strategy of the Sea Fortress of Suomenlinna.
- Helped promote the historic village of Yuyuan in China.
- A graduate of World Heritage Studies Master’s Programme and Bachelor in Social and Cultural Services and Tourism.
Travindy offers flexible internships in the area of content creation, marketing and business development.
We are looking for people, who are passionate about sustainable development, willing to learn and get hands on experience in an online media and consulting company.
Find out more and apply here.