Who We Are
We are the team behind all that is Travindy. Let us know if you would like to be involved too.
I specialise in sustainable tourism and business development in Central and Eastern Europe. I help shape ideas and manage projects.
- Consulted several travel businesses and destinations from Central and Eastern Europe, including Poland, Russia, Ukraine, among others.
- Worked as Global Community Manager at Travel Massive and Business Development Manager at ExploRussia.
- Accredited Auditor and Consultant for Travelife.
- Holds a masters degree in sociology; currently doing MSc in Responsible Tourism Management.
I am a writer and communications consultant specialising in responsible tourism. I help people tell better travel stories.
- Blog on WTM's Responsible Tourism website
- Write the World Travel and Tourism Council's monthly Tourism for Tomorrow newsletter
- Work with various hotels, lodges and other companies involved in sustainable tourism and conservation on their communications. Recent clients range from a UK National Park to an award-winning ecolodge in Dominica.
- My website is jmcsmith.co.uk
I am an expert in sustainable tourism communications, also specialised in sustainability certification and sustainable supply chain management.
- Professor of Sustainability Marketing at the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management at the University of Surrey
- Consultant at VisitEngland.
- Worked as Director of Respondeco.
- Extensive experience in training on sustainable tourism production and consumption.
- Helped over 2000 organisations to communicate sustainability, including UNEP, UNWTO, WWF and the Travel Foundation.
I am a digital marketing consultant specialised in sustainable tourism communication and marketing.
I specialise in the communication and marketing of responsible tourism practices
- Adventure Sales Consultant at Intrepid Travel
- Consulted hotel businesses in Central Europe to become more sustainable and helped promote their sustainability efforts
- Worked in the hotel sector in marketing and communications
- Masters degree in Responsible Tourism Management.
I specialise in sustainable tourism at designated sites with focus on cultural routes in the Baltic Sea Region.
- Contributed to the Sustainable Tourism Strategy of the Sea Fortress of Suomenlinna.
- Helped promote the historic village of Yuyuan in China.
- A graduate of World Heritage Studies Master’s Programme and Bachelor in Social and Cultural Services and Tourism.