Be an intern with us
Travindy offers flexible, non-paid internships for students and early graduates in the area of content creation, marketing and business development.
Get hands on experience in an innovative online media company
During the internship, you will:
- scan news and find interesting stories
- create content (blog posts, reports)
- manage social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook)
- do market research and find potential partners
- use different tools, including WordPress, Hootsuite, Canva, Redbooth
- work in an international, virtual team
Send us your CV along with answers to the following questions:
- Why are you a good fit for this internship?
- What do you like about Travindy the most and what would you improve?
- Tell us briefly about one tourism project or initiative that inspired you recently.
- When would you like to start, what's your desired duration and how many hours per week are you ready to devote to Travindy?
- Where did you hear about this opportunity?
Get in touch
Send us an email, answering the above questions and with your CV attached